- A one liter dispenser bottle.
- Isopropyl alcohol to kill and prevent the growth of microorganisms.
- Tea tree oil for its antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Lavender oil for its ability to fight viruses and bacteria.
- Rosehip, lemon, orange blossom, eucalyptus oil or any type of essential oil to enjoy a pleasant smell.< /li>
- Aloe vera gel to reduce the effects of isopropyl alcohol as it can irritate the skin. Plus, aloe vera is a great preservative.
- A 100-milliliter plastic container with a push-button or (optional) lid, small enough to carry in your purse or use in the workplace.
Hand sanitizer gel step by step
Add 8 tablespoons of aloe vera gel to a glass bowl. If you prefer to extract the gel directly from the plant, be very careful when doing so so as not to prick yourself.
Add 6 tablespoons (90 milliliters) of rubbing alcohol. It is recommended to use ethanol with a concentration of more than 60%.
Add to the bowl 16 drops of tea tree oil, 10 drops of lavender essential oil and 5 drops of the essential oil you have chosen to perfume the disinfectant gel. To facilitate the process you can use dropper but make sure it is sterile.
With the help of a spoon mix all the components, you will have a thick and gelatinous mass. If you don’t want it to be so thick, you can add more essential oils.
Put the mixture in the dosing bottle and it will be ready to use.
You can use the 100-milliliter plastic container for when you’re away from home.
Open The Next Page To Go To The Next Situation